Monday, August 17, 2009

Summers always seem to be the busiest time of the year for us. Why is that? We have had a wonderful summer though. We went to Yellowstone one weekend, the very next weekend we went to Idaho, and the week after that was the fair. Then my mom and dad came to visit just a few days later. I love staying busy as long as it is a fun busy. School starts in 2 weeks. Jessica will be in 2nd grade and Lizzy will be in kindergarten. We live close to the school so I have to drive them. So every three hours I'll be at the school dropping kids off and picking them up. I wish I knew more people to carpool with. Oh well.
Our plans to build our house are going very slow. We won't get started on the actually building till next year sometime. Patience is something I've learned is needed when building. But blessings come to those who wait...right?
I have learned that both my little sister and brother are expecting their first baby at the beginning of next year. My sister is having a boy!!! Now Wyatt will have a buddy! My little brother will find out next month! And my sister-in-law is having a boy in September. So our little guy is going to have plenty of friends. I hope that my little brother gets a boy too!
Happy Days!

1 comment:

L & M Rees Family said...

Sounds like a great summer. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!