Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Snow is falling down, falling down, falling down.

So we woke up this morning to white. Yep, it snowed, and continued to snow all day!!! We got about 6-8 inches of new snow. Now yesterday there was one tiny patch of snow in our backyard, so I beginning to ask myself what season is it really. Who decided when spring starts? Cause I bet HE (that's right it was probably a guy!) didn't live in Coalville! Here's how I would do it. Winter would run from November 1 through June 1. Summer would run from June 2 to September 2 and Fall would be from Sept. 2 to October 31. Yep, that's how the seasons run here! Well ok winter isn't that long here, maybe till May 31!!! It was sure fun to play in the snow the my kids today though! AND the best part was that it wasn't -9 degrees outside like it is in December and January. The snow was the perfect snowball making snow, powdery but easy to compact down into a snowball! We spent maybe 2 hours outside playing in it! Now if only it would melt faster than it falls, then I'd love the snow more! If I can ever figure out how to post pictures again, I'll show you the fun we had today! P.S. the one thing I don't like about the snow is how heavy it gets, the tree around our house droop so low it hangs on the power lines and worries me.

No comments: