Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blessings

Since being sick with this pregnancy, I've spent a lot more time than I want in bed and sleeping. The times that have me laying down I've thought about a lot of things. Mostly what a wonderful family I have. My husband of almost 8 years, how good he is to me, how patient he is; our two beautiful, fun girls and what a joy they are to us! Jessica is in first grade and loves to learn new things. She has lots of stories to tell us about her days at school. We're so proud of her, she is so smart, and very sweet. Lizzy is a sweetheart! She loves to help anyone with anything. She loves hugs and kisses. Her heart is very tender and she easily gets her feelings hurt. But with that tender heart comes lots of love from her! We're excited to add another angel to our family. We have been waiting a couple years for this baby to come. It's been a challenge for us because we love kids and I'm not very patient. When I was something, I want it now. So I've had to learn to be a lot more patient. But with the trials we've faced it's helped me appreciate what I do have. And that is a wonderful family. I love my husband so much, I would be a mess without him! He keeps me grounded and I learn so much from him. Our girls teach me a lot too! I'm so grateful for all that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I hope and pray that I can continue to be teachable and appreciate my blessings.

1 comment:

Emily said...

The Lord is a great teacher!! I hope you feel good more often than not!