Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag, you're it

The rules of the random info tag are as follows:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.

Random #1:
I slept in the closet of my bedroom when I was about 9. I had to share a queen size waterbed with two sisters, and I hated it, so I slept in the closet. I eventually got past that weird phase.
Random #2:
If I had a nice voice, I would love to try out on American Idol, but since I don't I wont'.
Random #3:
I'm scared of flies, or anything that will buzz by my ears, I hate the noise of buzzing right by my ears, yuck!
Random #4:
I love the cold, because I can snuggle up to my hubby or kids. I love tons of snow cause it's so fun to play in and when I'm super cold, I can come in and warm up with hot chocolate and my family!
Random #5:
I had warts on the bottom of my left foot, they were so bad I couldn't bend my big toe. They're gone now.
Random# 6:
I talk in my sleep, at least I think I do. My older sister said I did growing up, but I don't know now, cause Shane doesn't wear his hearing aids at night, so I'll never know. If I'm ever over at your house overnight, if you hear talking, it's probably me!

I will tag: Mckenna, Danica, Heather, and Emily

3 comments:

L & M Rees Family said...

Fun, thanks for playing. It's great to learn something new about people!

Danica said...

Fun to read. I was just tagged a couple of weeks ago for something like this and I'm still working on it. Glad to see you have a blog. It's so much easier to keep in touch.

L & M Rees Family said...

Join my book club blog as a Follower at www.mreesbookclub.blogspot.com, I have re-done a lot of stuff on it.