Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Girls Day Out

Today, I went to see my sister Heather who lives in salt lake. It was nice to get away, no kids, no husband, just the two gals. We went to lunch at the California Pizza Factory. Unbeiliveably delicious food! I recommend the pesto pasta with chicken! I can't wait to go back for more! Then we took a stroll through the Gateway. I was reminded that the outlet mall in Park City that I usually shop at is not so bad afterall. The prices in the Gateway are crazy. It was nice to walk around outside and enjoy the sunshine and crisp cool fall air. Even if the smell of smog was there, it was still nice. It defintely recharged my batteries. Then we went back to her place and played the lego Indiana Jones game on her PS2. I was reminded of how bad I am at video games, but it was fun to act silly and laugh. Thanks for the fun day Heather! I love you doll! I'm so grateful to have family so close!

No comments: